Mini Linear Bearings are for material handling and other related linear motion applications.
Our mini Linear Slide Rails are available in multiple size rail lengths and each come with a Linear Bearing slider block. All of the linear slide blocks use a universal profile guide rail and both sides of the guide rail are ground as datum references.
If you need rail lengths shorter you can simply cut them down using a metal saw, if you need longer rails you can simply add extra rails together
Each linear bearing comes with the bearing guide rail length you need in the options above and one guide rail carriage. The tension on each carriage is adjustable to make each rail sliding ability and loose or as tight as you prefer.
The Firgelli Automations Linear Slides offer compact and unique features to help you easily integrate into your motion system.
- Single Rail includes (1) Sliding Bearing Block
- Standard length blocks and different rail lengths for added foot print and increased capacities
- 210 lbs maximum loading
- High load capabilities
- Carbon steel rails as well and carbon steel bearings
- Tapped mounting holes on the Block
- Frequent through holes for rail mounting.
- Very affordable and versatile, ideal for many applications from Home Automation to Industrial Automation
- Max Torque X, Y, Z directions: 81 lbs/inch
- Weight 1.41 lbs. per foot