Our Full-extension ball-bearing Drawer Slides (sometimes called guide rails or slide rails) are specifically designed to be compact, quiet, and exceptionally smooth under high loads. This makes them suitable for a host of drawer-hardware applications, such as cabinetry or sliding heavy components discretely out of sight. Capable of carrying heavy loads over long-stroke extensions, our telescopic drawer slides offer the longest stroke options in the industry and the most weight handling capacity.
How do you choose which slides are best suited for your application? There are 3 options to consider. Firstly the extension length, then the weight capacity, then the mounting location. Our drawer slides have 10 different extension options and can carry up to 400-lbs of weight. In addition, they can be side mounted or under-cabinet mounted.
Whether you're building drawers or pull-out shelves, these slides can be put to use anytime you need smooth, guided motion. These slides are perfect for any high-load applications in any cabinet. They come pre-greased, so all you have to do is install them. Thanks to our universal mounting design, installation is easy.
Need help with your installation? We have created a helpful "Basic installation instructions pdf"
How do you choose the right drawer slides? This article may help.
Features and Benefits
- Load Rating: 400lb vertical (181KG)
- 50lb (horizontal)
- Telescopic design (Full extension) - They extend further than the closed length.
- Max stroke extension - 50" (inch). For 60" extensions go to: long extension HD drawer slides
- Mounting: both sides
- Cold rolled steel grade 235 with stainless steel ball bearings
- Exceptionally smooth and quiet
- Full 32mm hole pattern
- One set includes two drawer slides
- What are the different types of drawer slides? Visit an article we wrote titled "What are the different types of drawer slides"
- How do you install drawer slides? Read our blog post on "How to install Drawer Slides"
- For Locking drawer slides click here
Need more weight capacity? We also carry "Heavy Duty Drawer slides"
|Model #||Retracted Length||Extended Length|
Drawer Slides/Guides Comparison Video
Click on the drawer slide that you want to download the dimensional drawing for